Sign in to follow this  
rmulder

using a different image for the header per page?

seppie

I know this is an older thread, but this is exactly what I'm trying to do. Unfortunately, my knowledge base is pretty much zero when it comes to WP, php, etc. So I tried to follow the tutorial but I don't know where to find template.branding.php. How do I get there to drop the code from Dynamic Headers? If you respond to this, please don't skip steps -- seems like every video I watch or help thread I read assumes that you already know where to find all the theme files, but I haven't been able to find them when I go to wp-content then click on themes then click on platform base. When I do that, I get directories called images, nggalleries, and sections. There are style sheets called base.css and style.css. I can also click on changelog.text or functions.php, or on screenshot.png. So where do I need to go to actually modify the code? Please help! And again, I apologize for my inability to figure this out on my own -- I'm totally learning from the ground up as I go!

seppie

Oh, and if I click on the section directory, it pulls up section.pullquote.php and section.sb_base.php -- nothing like the sections for heading or branding that I've seen referenced in other threads.

ajsonnick
WHere is the code supposed to go??