Sign in to follow this  
jomdahl

pageline settings not getting applied

jomdahl

Hi I have 5 users.I have setup wordpress for 1 user with developer licensed pageline settings. Now i Just want to make a replica with rest of 4 users. So taking the mysql dump and replacing the table and domain names works well for me. However I am having issue with pageline settings. After dump is applied for new users, I login all my pageline settings are overwritten in option_name(pageline-settings) in the db to default one. How can I avoid this. It looks like there is a location where you find if the setting is set or not. We can do same with download and upload theme settings, however I am trying to avoid any manual step. Please point me to the area where this cane be fixed.

Kate

@James Hmmm... Honestly, I would suggest at least trying "Export Settings -> Download Theme Settings" and then "Import Settings -> Upload New Settings". Seems like the same amount of work as a MySQL dump ;) I'd recommend giving that a try and seeing how it goes. If you're still having an issue with that, we can readdress it.

jomdahl

I will be in environment where i will be creating multiple users automatically and where users will not be told to use upload settings. Hence I need to location in code or db entry where you end up overwriting this and reason for the same.Please help

bryan-hadaway

I don't know that PageLines themes are setup for this. I'm going to forward to the developers to see if they can shed any light. Thanks, Bryan

jomdahl

as long user tables are different and domain i am accessing is different, i thought i shoud not have an issue localblog1com_commentmeta localblog1com_comments localblog1com_links localblog1com_options localblog1com_postmeta localblog1com_posts localblog1com_term_relationships localblog1com_term_taxonomy localblog1com_terms localblog1com_usermeta localblog1com_users localblog2com_commentmeta localblog2com_comments localblog2com_links localblog2com_options localblog2com_postmeta localblog2com_posts localblog2com_term_relationships localblog2com_term_taxonomy localblog2com_terms localblog2com_usermeta localblog2com_users Same thing I store the files changed per user in different directory so that dynamic css generated loads correctly So i want same settings of localblog1 repliacted on local blog2.com

Andrew

Hey James, Basically the theme is going to check: `if(get_option('pagelines-settings')` and if it isn't set it will install the defaults.. So without getting into the code itself I can show you where this is being set: `add_option( PAGELINES_SETTINGS, pagelines_settings_defaults() ); // only fires first time` is the exact code in `actions.options.php` So more or less, your issue is related to the `add_option` function in WP.