ankitdixit

Android App Development Tutorials

ankitdixit

Hello Everyone, I am new one here and I don't know this is the right place to ask my query but one of my friends has suggested me to put a query here. I am looking to free tutorials for android programming, I am fresher and I know the basic fundamental about android development. Can anyone suggest me some tips or some references?

eariskhan
23 hours ago, ankitdixit said:

Hello Everyone, I am new one here and I don't know this is the right place to ask my query but one of my friends has suggested me to put a query here. I am looking to free tutorials for android programming, I am fresher and I know the basic fundamental about android development. Can anyone suggest me some tips or some references?

You are on the right place We are just here to solve others problems. Do you want to create Apk files same as wwe supercard mod apk or the other ones. If you want more tutorials then Udemy and You tube are available for you

• Like 1

rohanjoshi0894
On 25/12/2019 at 12:56 PM, eariskhan said:

You are on the right place We are just here to solve others problems. Do you want to create Apk files same as wwe supercard mod apk or the other ones. If you want more tutorials then Udemy and You tube are available for you

This is also a perfect example or suggestion for resources through you can start with and for complete android tutorials list you can visit here.

For learning you can follow these steps:

1. Learn Java, You can learn it from YouTube. You need to know about the basics concepts of OOP. further, we need to know about util, network, strings, etc packages of Java.

2. Watch some basics tutorials on YouTube. like installing Android Studio, basic components like button, text view, radio button, etc.

I am giving one of youtube's link: Android development tutorial series 2018 - YouTube

3. If you learned the basics of Android and you want to explore more about Android Development. There is one big learning resource "the official Android Developer Documentation" Developer Guides | Android Developers

4. You can explore the core concepts of Android using documentation.

if you don't understand anything on docs, you can always search on Stack Overflow - Where Developers Learn, Share, & Build Careers

5. No one YouTuber will teach core concepts. You can learn it by yourself using docs and StackOverflow.

• Like 1

teatv

yes absolutely who came here this is right place for discussion and we solve every problem easily 

teatvred

ClashofClans

Hi Everybody, I am new one here and I don't have the foggiest idea about this is the perfect spot to solicit my question however one from my companions has proposed me to put an inquiry here. I am without seeking instructional exercises for android programming, I am fresher and I know the essential thing about android advancement. Would anyone be able to recommend me a few hints or a few references?

You are on the right place We are just here to solve others problems. Do you want to create Apk files same as Clash of Dreams APK or the other ones. If you want more tutorials then Udemy and You tube are available for you