Sign in to follow this  
courage10

PlatformPro Callout Boxes

courage10

Maybe I've been working with the template for too many hours straight but I can't seem to find where and how to manipulate the Callout Boxes. Can someone please put me out of my dunce-like misery. Please?! Thanks in advance... rwo

bryan-hadaway

I don't know that there are specific settings for these... If you get me a link and let me know what you'd like to do with your callout boxes I can probably write a solution. Thanks, Bryan

courage10

Hey Bryan! Thank you for reaching out to me. I found the settings! They're at the bottom of the Template Set-Up tab within PlatPro Settings. Since you're here though, could you tell me how to insert a background image when using the Fixed-Width Site Design Mode? How do change the background colors for the page and the content area in Fixed-Width Site Design Mode please? BTW, I love PlatformPro. What's your honest opinion? Thanks in advance Bryan. BTW, my URL is http://romstudionyc.com

iobuddha
I found the settings! They're at the bottom of the Template Set-Up tab within PlatPro Settings.
Ah... thanks I was going crazy... I always forget to scroll all the way down on the settings.

courage10

No problem...Buddha! Hey you wouldn't happen to know the answers to the questions below would you? How do you insert a background image when using the Fixed-Width Site Design Mode? How do I change the background colors for the page and the content area in Fixed-Width Site Design Mode please?