Sign in to follow this  
lmcmanus

Feature navigation thumb images

lmcmanus

In WHP, is there a way to add an alt tag/description to the feature thumb image boxes (numbers 1,2,3,4...). Right now a rollover pops up " " http://accessdata.com Thanks!

bryan-hadaway

Appearance > Editor > template_feature.php Ctrl+F or Cmnd+F and search ` ` and remove it. Now, there may be further steps so update me at that point. Thanks, Bryan

lmcmanus

I am still seeing the " ". What else do I need to do to remove this?

Andrew

Leslie, What text would you want in the `title` tags? Are you sure this is preferable behavior?

lmcmanus

I'd prefer nothing rather than the html symbol for "space"

cmunns

You can have the tooltip be manual if you assign a title to each slide.

cmunns

When you go to your feature setup slides there should be a slot for "feature name" Whatever you put in this spot should be used as the tooltip if I'm not mistaken...but what puzzles me is that I can't see tooltips at all when I go to test it on my local versions. Are you on WHP 2?

lmcmanus

I tried putting in the feature name, still getting nbsp; . I believe we are running WHP 2. My bosses are sticklers about the rollover tag of the thumbs not being that code. They have asked me several times why it isn't fixed yet. Is there any way to circumnavigate this?

lmcmanus

That is what I was hoping to do Catrina! It'd be great if you could me out w/ that...

Andrew

Hey Leslie, This is harder to do that you might think... Firefox didn't use to show the `' '` but now it appears it is.. In the next update, we'll try and make this easy for you...