Sign in to follow this  
profellow

Content Layout Editor - Resizing Sidebar Not Working

profellow

I'm trying to shrink down the size of my sidebar however when I do so using the Content Layout Editor (ex. reduce from 320 pix to 120 pix) it doesn't adjust the size. When I view the posted page the sidebar width is unchanged.

bryan-hadaway

Let's get a link and what version of PlatformPro and WordPress are you currently on? I can probably do this for you manually in CSS. You want the sidebar to be 120px, what did you want the content area or the hold width to be? Thanks, Bryan

profellow

Well, to be honest I'm not sure what size I want my sidebar to be. I'm more or less experimenting at this point. I really want to be able to use the content layout editor. My site is http://www.profellow.com I'm using Wordpress version 3.0.3. How do I find what version of PlatformPro I'm using? I purchased it about a month ago if that's any help. Cheers, Ryan

cmunns

If the layout slider isn't dragging you may just need to reset the layout using button below the editor.

profellow

The layout slider is dragging just fine. The issue is that none of the changes actually take place on the site. I can resize the sidebar to any size using the layout slider, but when I save it and return to my site the sidebars are unchanged.

cmunns

Can you give us some screenshots or a screencast of the problem in action. Also, a link to the site so I can double check the css that is supposed to change.