Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jamespotter

Trying to container after vertical line on right side!

jamespotter

I have two separate flex containers, and one will be on the left side of the vertical line, while the other one will be on the right side of the vertical line. I was originally thinking to put all of both of them inside one grid container and then try to have appropriate padding to have one on the left side of the line and vice versa, but I was messing up and thought that idea was incorrect. What should I do to get the container that has the header "work" to be on the right side of the vertical line border I made and to have it on the same level as "About us" header

jamespotter
15 hours ago, jamespotter said:

I have two separate flex containers, and one will be on the left side of the vertical line, while the other one will be on the right side of the vertical line. I was originally thinking to put all of both of them inside one grid container and then try to have appropriate padding to have one on the left side of the line and vice versa, but I was messing up and thought that idea was incorrect. What should I do to get the container that has the header "work" to be on the right side of the vertical line border I made and to have it on the same level as "About us" headerreverse phone lookupnba reddit pcpartpicker  

issue gt solved!!

marilynwinkler
On 11/3/2019 at 5:05 AM, jamespotter said:

I have two separate flex containers, and one will be on the left side of the vertical line, while the other one will be on the right side of the vertical line. I was originally thinking to put all of both of them inside one grid container and then try to have appropriate padding to have one on the left side of the line and vice versa, but I was messing up and thought that idea was incorrect. What should I do to get the container that has the header "work" to be on the right side of the vertical line border I made and to have it on the same level as "About us"  write my essay  

Glad to hear you've found out how to solve this issue? Could you please share your ideas here?