Sign in to follow this  
aequator

Read more link in feature boxes don't link to full article yet

aequator

The feature boxes on http://aequator.goedgehost.nl/ have a read more link to the full article. For now, this isn't available (yet), as it states on the page http://aequator.goedgehost.nl/?boxes=pagelines-framework#more-38. Is there a way to manually redirect the read more tag to the correct article? It must be fairly simple. I do want to use the read more tag (instead of using normal links), because the read more tag 'disappears' within the article itself, so it's not annoying your text.

cmunns

I believe the problem is that you are trying to redirect from a custom post type to a normal post type. I can see that you are trying to streamline this process, but there is still ways around by setting the link manually and using excerpts which will display as the slide content. I'll see if we can put more thought into this process for the next update though so that setting a read more tag will cover all the bases

aequator

In the meantime you haven't exactly been sitting still I noticed. Changelog Platform Pro I still use 1.1.4 because I changed a lot in the code. Has anything changed up to 1.2.1 on this subject? Is it now possible to use the read more link in custom post types (your boxes)?

cmunns

There is still the same method as before which I admit in this case covers your bases despite taking a second or two more to configure, but I just want to be clear that can do what you want by setting these options. dwtA4.jpg This is on the post edit screen if you scroll down.