Sign in to follow this  
johnflower

How to add subscription box to top of home page?

johnflower

hi, First of all, I just want to say thanks for platform pro. it's pretty kewl. now, the problem: i'd like to add a box above my home page posts on my website, silly poetry. in fact, it would be two boxes, technically. on the left-hand side, i want to place my feedburner subscription box, and on the right, a box with options of where to find silly poetry (links to facebook, twitter, etc.). i seriously cannot figure this out. and i need it only on the home page. thanks in advance. John

cmunns

You are trying to add to the header or in the content area above the posts? Can you be a little more clear, also what code is needed to insert the feedburner subscription? We can do this using hooks at any rate so you should activate PlatformBase if you haven't done so already

johnflower

hi, i'd be happy to have two boxes just above the content, below the menu, that would give me the opportunity to add html. just two content boxes wherein i can place any html i wish (at this stage this'll be my feedburner and subscription options). i use the base css file. i know css and html. my php is at best iffy. thanks!

johnflower

ok, i figured her out! whoohoo!!! it seems it'll take pagelines to teach me PHP.