Moti

Problem with mailchimp pop up form code. The "x" button is not working!

Moti

Help! When I use the following code from mailchimp pop up form  in plattform 5 the "x" button to remove the pop up form is not working. What can I do?

<script type="text/javascript" src="//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/unique-methods/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">window.dojoRequire(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us4.list-manage.com","uuid":"3d0148c559e497e53905c6907","lid":"f0cfc283fc","uniqueMethods":true}) })</script>

Skarmavbild 2019-09-17 kl. 09.08.22.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• 123jahson@gmail.com
      By [email protected]+
      Hello,
      Does anyone know how I can my site name to my website?  I would like to have it at the top left.
      Here is my site: https://howtostaysafeonthenet.com/
      I am still new to the platform, so any help will be appreciated.
      Thank you!
      Jason
    • Thijs
      By Thijs+
      Hi,
      somehow my post navigation won't show up beneath a post.
      Link to the website (Platform 5)
      Also with all plugins deactivated nothing shows up.
      I'd also like to make the post navigation visible on custom post types.
      What should I do:
      Continue to look for a CSS error? Or make a new section with a post navigation? ... ? Somebody give me hint please?
      Kind regards,
      Thijs

• dymond
      By dymond+
      Ahhh I screwed up. I was ALMOST DONE with my website, and tried adding a mailchimp js pop up form on the home page with this code mailchimp gave me for the pop up:
      <script type="text/javascript" src="//s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us12.list-manage.com","uuid":"d136d5c71f4509140650ecf70","lid":"ab22ff149a"}) })</script>

However, instead of adding a pop up it applied to the entire home page so now when I go to page to delet the code, I can;t... I get the stupid pop up and all i see is ablank page... please can someone out there help? Thank you! i have no idea where to manually find the code so I can delete it. I added a PL5 section "html" and dropped it in there...
      www.purplerosedesigncenters.com

• rrosewarne
      By rrosewarne
      I've had the embedded mailchimp newsletter form working on my site for a while but notice that the SUBSCRIBE BUTTON is Grey with WHITE text making it all but invisible. Mailchimp suggest deleting  'Class=Clear' but this has no effect and I cannot find the code for the button colour, it just needs to be a bit darker. Anyone got any ideas?
      website www.rosewarnegardens.com
      Thanks Rosalind
    • lroberts00
      By lroberts00
      Could someone help me fix the classic nav when viewing on mobile devices?  The page tile covers the nav.

http://sunsetcandleco.thecreativeplace.org/product-category/sunset/page/2/

Also, any help with making the "add to cart" button smaller on mobile devices would be helpful too.

Thanks!