Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GabrialKhan

Pagelines Theme wit LearnDash plugin

GabrialKhan

Hello everyone,,

I am using the LearnDash LMS plugin with my Pagelines DMS2 theme. The course information widget in the sidebar is loading the course titles in H2 text. I looks odd and is overwhelming the sidebar. I want it to be smaller such as H4 (16px).

I have read some posts on here with the same issue but not seen how they resolved it. I contacted the plugin developer and they said it was more than likely a theme driven issue. They asked me to try the CSS below, which I entered into the LESS Fallback section but it did not change the course widget title text:

#ld_course_info_mycourses_list .ld-course-info-my-courses h2 {
font-size: 16px;}

Here is a link to my website page with a sidebar: The widget is only visable when the student logs into their account. 

http://leanmfgonline.com/lean-training/self-paced-online-training/lean-awareness/

Any help would be appreciated. 

GabrialKhan
On 02/09/2019 at 12:20 PM, GabrialKhan said:

Hello everyone,,

I am using the LearnDash LMS plugin with my Pagelines DMS2 theme. The course information widget in the sidebar is loading the course titles in H2 text. I looks odd and is overwhelming the sidebar. I want it to be smaller such as H4 (16px).

I have read some posts on showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/ here with the same issue but not seen how they resolved it. I contacted the plugin developer and they said it was more than likely a theme driven issue. They asked me to try the CSS below, which I entered into the LESS Fallback section but it did not change the course widget title text:

#ld_course_info_mycourses_list .ld-course-info-my-courses h2 {
font-size: 16px;}

Here is a link to my website page with a sidebar: The widget is only visable when the student logs into their account. 

http://leanmfgonline.com/lean-training/self-paced-online-training/lean-awareness/

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you my issue has been solved,..