Sign in to follow this  
lmatanich

Easy question - footer

lmatanich    0
lmatanich

I know I'm missing something that is super easy. I want to add contact info to the footer of my site so I added this in the "More statement in footer" under "footer options". How do I get this to appear on my pages? Thanks.

webmachiavelli    0
webmachiavelli

My suggestion is add a text widget into a footer section.

bryan-hadaway    3
bryan-hadaway

Let's get a link so we can see just how you have it setup now. Thanks, Bryan

Kate    3
Kate

@Laurie Try this: - Go to: "PlatformPro->Settings->Template Setup->Site Footer". Make sure that "Footer Sidebars" is displayed in the left column under "Displayed Site Footer Sections". If it isn't, then drag and drop it there. - Refresh your Web page that displays your site content (the site itself, not the dashboard). Are the changes there? If not, then... - Go back to the dashboard and choose "Appearance->Widgets". You'll see an option in the far right column that says "Footer Sidebars". Make sure that is empty. If it's not, then drag the widgets that are currently in it out into the left column. - It should now show the default info, including your "More" text. Alternatively you could do as Chance recommended and use custom widgets. (You follow a similar process as above... If you want to do that, I can give you more info.)