Sign in to follow this  
GabrialKhan

Masonic display and pagination

GabrialKhan

Hello everyone,,

My name is Gabrial, stepping in for some technical support questions for the client who owns the profile/DMS account. He hired the company I work for to take care of some customization requests.

My biggest question is if there is any way to set up proper pagination or infinite scroll with the Masonic display that's available, or if we should just look at a different display method for content. If it's going to have to be a custom solution, let me know, I'm not afraid of code, but I wanted to check and confirm that it is at least possible somehow.

Appreciation points for any pointers in the right direction if it is indeed possible.

Website URL: www.inkbutter.com
Framework Version: 2.1.9.2
WordPress Version: 4.2.2

GabrialKhan
On 06/08/2019 at 11:47 AM, GabrialKhan said:

Hello everyone,,

My name is Gabrial, stepping in for some technical support questions for the client who owns the profile/DMS account. He hired the company I work for to take care of some customization requests openweb.onl/whatsapp-web/ modplus.pro/whatsapp-plus/ .

My biggest question is if there is any way to set up proper pagination or infinite scroll with the Masonic display that's available, or if we should just look at a different display method for content. If it's going to have to be a custom solution, let me know, I'm not afraid of code, but I wanted to check and confirm that it is at least possible somehow.

Appreciation points for any pointers in the right direction if it is indeed possible.

Website URL: www.inkbutter.com
Framework Version: 2.1.9.2
WordPress Version: 4.2.2

Thank you my issue has been solved,...