Sign in to follow this  
iosman123

Carousel not working correctly

iosman123

Hi im trying to use the carousel on my site but i cant seem to get it to display as it should. No matter what settings i choose it seems to always display all the Max Rotating Carousel Items images without it actually being in a carousel. The settings i currently have selected are. Carousel Image/Link Mode: Post featured images (default) Max Rotating Carousel Items: 19 Displayed Carousel Items: 5 Items to scroll: 5 Any help would be appreciated.

iosman123

Advanced issues found

On 6/26/2019 at 10:29 AM, iosman123 said:

Hi im trying to use the carousel on my site but i cant seem to get it to display as it should.  Tweakbox Tweakbox Tweakbox No matter what settings i choose it seems to always display all the Max Rotating Carousel Items images without it actually being in a carousel. The settings i currently have selected are. Carousel Image/Link Mode: Post featured images (default) Max Rotating Carousel Items: 19 Displayed Carousel Items: 5 Items to scroll: 5 Any help would be appreciated.

thanks issue has been solved.

booja01615

Hey there! If you do not know how to write a correct and good assignment, you can hire pro writers for getting help at payforessay.net company. Submit your assignment details on the website and get a free price quote. We provide a genuine and the highest quality essay writing help services. Learners can get any paper writing help you need for your further education.

Wallyemmy

If you  are one of those students who need help with essay paper, then we are the one who can help you out. We have been in this industry for more than a decade and we have helped a lot of students, just like you, in writing their research papers, essays and term papers. https://manyessays.com/essays/social-issues