Sign in to follow this  
Gabrial

Moon puzzle

Gabrial

Hello everyone,,

made a puzzle for my group and becouse i often use puzzles found online i thought lets post i so others can use mine, so here it is:

The group enters a room, in this room there are 4 stone spheres. In the floors there are small slot and a network of slits between them. The slot are arranged in an circular shape or ring with one hole in the middle. The 4 sphere are already in 4 of the holes, all the sphere aren't perfectly circular, a history check will tell the players that 1 of the spheres apears to have all the continents of your home planet carved in to it (the others have the hills,etc of the moons carved in to them but most likely your players wont reconize them in game.

On the walls of the room are drawings (pick whatever you want: gods, creatures, constellations). But on one of the walls a sun can be found. Under one of the rays from the sun a smooth piece of stone can be found, on this smooth piece a text is shown:

Three brothers spinning around their dad,

Each night they can be found above your head.

When the sun is gone and so started the night,

They try to show the most light.

This time the first brother has won,

He got his monthly silver coin,

The second is only there for his third quarter,

The last, losing the race is waning for a crescent place.

To complete the puzzle the stones need to be arranged in the correct holes of the requested moons and the planet in the middle.

solution

1 in the middle (planet(father))

1 full moon (silver coin)

1 waning crescent moon (waning for his crescent place)

1 third quarter moon (for his third quarter)

When all the sphere are in the correct spot (if you dont know what the locations are of full moons etc, just google moon phases and you will understand), the sun will start to glow and the smoothed wall under the sun slides down. And you can enter.

Or if you want to reward an item, the sun will open and in the hole an item can be found. (Or be creative)

Gabrial
On 23/05/2019 at 10:01 PM, Gabrial said:

Hello everyone,,

made a puzzle for my group and becouse i often use puzzles found online i thought lets post i so others can use mine, so here it is:

The group enters a room, in this room there are 4 stone spheres. In the floors there are small slot and a network of slits between them. The slot are arranged in an circular shape or ring with one hole in the middle. The 4 sphere are already in 4 of the holes, all the sphere aren't perfectly circular, a history check will tell the players that 1 of the spheres apears to have all the continents of your home planet carved in to it (the others have the hills,etc of the moons carved in to them but most likely your players wont reconize them in game.

On the walls of the room are drawings (pick whatever you want: gods, creatures, constellations). But on one of the walls a sun can be found. Under one of the rays from the sun a smooth piece of stone can be found, on this smooth piece a text is shown:

Three brothers spinning around their dad,

Each night they can be found above your head.

When the sun is gone and so started the night,

They try to show the most light.

This time the first brother has won,

He got his monthly silver coin,

The second is only there for his third quarter,

The last, losing the race is waning for a crescent place.

To complete the puzzle the stones need to be arranged in the correct holes of the requested moons and the planet in the middle.

solution

1 in the middle (planet(father))

1 full moon showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/ (silver coin)

1 waning crescent moon (waning for his crescent place)

1 third quarter moon (for his third quarter)

When all the sphere are in the correct spot (if you dont know what the locations are of full moons etc, just google moon phases and you will understand), the sun will start to glow and the smoothed wall under the sun slides down. And you can enter.

Or if you want to reward an item, the sun will open and in the hole an item can be found. (Or be creative)

Thank you my issue has been solved,.....