Sign in to follow this  
saviobarnes

Help! Trouble with PageLines Framework!!

saviobarnes

Hi,

A site I built for my client is now experiencing a major problem .... it reverted to a random WP Theme, and when I choose PageLines as the theme, I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function setup_pagelines_template() in /home/content/69/5004269/html/midwestc/wp-content/themes/pagelines/page.alpha.php on line 24

I have no clue what to do ... can anyone help?

saviobarnes
6 hours ago, saviobarnes said:

Hi,

A site I built for my client is now experiencing a major problem .... it reverted to a random WP Theme, and when I choose PageLines as the theme, I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function setup_pagelines_template() in UC browser SHAREit Appvn

I have no clue what to do ... can anyone help?

my issue has been solved!

barrysingh102

The issue was likely caused by either edits made to the core files or a plugin you had installed. I've marked this as solved due to your switch to DMS. shareit app vidmate apk

deepaksam

Download Cinema Hd APK Latest version (2.1.5) for Android devices. Watch or download the web's free Cinema HD movies & TV shows online

Spotify premium apk is a fully unlocked modded version of the real Spotify which is not available on Google Play Store

videowshowpro
I've had this app for years now. And when I always end up using it when it's time to edit my videos. Couldn't ask for a better app.

rithwic

DMS depends intensely on Javascript (JS) for its intuitive usefulness and taking care of. Along these lines, JS mistakes can cause a great deal of issues with DMS.If you're encountering issues with DMS usefulness this might be expected to JavaScript blunders or clashes. These can be made by a module, or conceivably by custom code/contents that you've included. Fortunately, diagnosing JavaScript mistakes/clashes can rapidly be found with your programs worked in web designer devices narutofillerlist meaning

teatv

TeaTV is a free user-interface enabled way to watch videos like HD Movies and Television series for free using any device.

https://teatv.red/

leonflix

LeonFlix is a video search tool that helps you find the video format files from across the internet that are hosted on file-hosting sites like Mediafire, zippy share, and other third-party websites. leonflix downoad