Sign in to follow this  
saviobarnes

Anyone also experience this?

saviobarnes

Hi Seattle! My friends and I visited this weekend and generally enjoyed ourselves. However, we did have a frightening experience and I was wondering if anyone experienced anything comparable?

On Saturday night we went to Rhein House in the Capital Hill district. We were tipsy enough but not hammered. Our drink of choice was a vodka soda except for my one friend, she opted for a beer on tap. Over the course of the night, she got progressively drunker and drunker, while the rest of us stayed the same. It got to the point where she was falling over and could not walk unassisted. She has a much higher tolerance than me so for her to be that much drunker is very very much out of the norm.

We were together all night. To our knowledge no one bought her a drink, she did not leave it unattended and was not ordering any shots in secret. In our hometown we have learned of bartenders being paid off to spike people’s drink, have you heard of that in seattle/capital district/Rhein house? There were a lot of creepy nightclub creepers on the dance floor so idk how/if that comes into play as well. Any insight would be appreciated, for our own reassurances that we’re not being paranoid and for the future safety of others. Stay safe out there ladies!

saviobarnes
5 hours ago, saviobarnes said:

Hi Seattle! My friends and I visited this weekend and generally enjoyed ourselves. However, we did have a frightening experience and I was wondering if anyone experienced anything comparable?

On Saturday night we went to Rhein House in the Capital Hill district. We were tipsy enough but not hammered. Our drink of choice was a vodka soda except for my one friend, she opted for a beer on tap. Over the course of the night, she got progressively drunker and drunker, while the rest of us stayed the same. It got to the point where she was falling over and could not walk unassisted. She has a much higher tolerance than me so for her to be that much drunker is very very much out of the norm.https://solitaire.onl/ https://9apps.ooo https://bluestacks.vip/

We were together all night. To our knowledge no one bought her a drink, she did not leave it unattended and was not ordering any shots in secret. In our hometown we have learned of bartenders being paid off to spike people’s drink, have you heard of that in seattle/capital district/Rhein house? There were a lot of creepy nightclub creepers on the dance floor so idk how/if that comes into play as well. Any insight would be appreciated, for our own reassurances that we’re not being paranoid and for the future safety of others. Stay safe out there ladies!

my issue has been solved!

ThomasMorrison

This implies the information structures may have moved since the underlying usage and uk dissertation the source system could have numerous imports and integrations. Additionally, recall that users might not have utilized the old system as expected, making the need to evaluate the state.

sunnysunny2019

Hi there, You've done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and in my view suggest to my friends.I am sure they will be benefited from this web site. 

run 3