Sign in to follow this  
codysan

Using Lightbox 2 with PlatformPro

codysan

Currently, I have six soapboxes on a page and each has a "more" button that links to another page that, thanks to the forum, I've managed to have open in a new window or a separate tab. But what would really be cool is, if when I clicked on the "more" button, the page I wanted to link to would open up in a Lightbox window, instead. I have no idea if this is possible and/or, if it is, I don't know how to make it happen and could use some help. Thanks

codysan

You're right, Bryan. I misspoke. I actually meant Lightbox Plus. And the process in Lightbox Plus is super easy . . . you can set up a "Secondary Lightbox" in the LBP settings and then just type the link of the page in the Soapbox Link along with the link text and the class of the Secondary Lightbox and, bingo . . . page in a lightbox. From there on, it's just a matter of playing around with the settings to get the size and the look just right. I would post a link but I am building my site locally - so here's a quick and dirty screen capture: eWC7W.jpg

codysan

Yes, thank you . . . unfortunately, as cool as the effect looks on my wide screen monitor, it doesn't hold up at lower resolutions, but the question is resolved . . .