Sign in to follow this  
adam77

Issues with column alignment

adam77

Hi there. for the reason that past couple am having alignment problems with columns on a brand new web page i'm seeking to create. the new page has 2 columns - left column with a text container and right column with a PLNextBox which has a mailchimp form in it. but whenever I installation the columns, the PLNextBox movements to the following line and that i now not capable of do some thing with it like even decreasing column length. i've has to preserve deleting the sections and start all over again and again with the same effects. 

you can see the web page on this link with the second one column having moved down 

most of the pages on my site have the identical  column layout and feature now not had any troubles with them formerly expect this new i'm seeking to installation within the beyond few days. 

Any assist preferred.

adam77
12 hours ago, adam77 said:

Hi there. for the reason that past couple am having alignment problems with columns on a brand new web page i'm seeking to create. the new page has 2 columns - left column with a text container and right column with a PLNextBox which has a mailchimp form in it. but whenever I installation the columns, the PLNextBox movements to the following line and that i now not capable of do some thing with it like even decreasing column length. i've has to preserve deleting the sections and start all over again and again with the same effects. 

you can see the web page on this link with the second one column having moved down Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate

most of the pages on my site have the identical  column layout and feature now not had any troubles with them formerly expect this new i'm seeking to installation within the beyond few days. 

Any assist preferred.

my issue has been solved!!