Sign in to follow this  
jamesbirdguess

How do I add the retweet facebook like this button to my post iblogpro?

jamesbirdguess

ok it says just enter the shortcode into my blog posts but that does not not work I actually got it to work using this code in headerscripts CSS: <iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http://test.pagelines.com/jamesbirdguess/?p=16&layout=standard&show-faces=true&width=530&height=60&action=like&colorscheme=light" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:530px; height:60px"></iframe> but how do I put in my actual blog post?

bryan-hadaway

You might want to try a different plugin, it should automatically hook into your posts, a good plugin anyways, so that might not be the best. Thanks, Bryan

jamesbirdguess

yes but how do I get more plug ins I only see these in the iblogpro plug ins tab? Akismet Akismet checks your comments against the Akismet web service to see if they look like spam or not. BuddyPress Template Pack Add support for BuddyPress to your existing WordPress theme. This plugin will guide you through the process step by step. cforms Hello Dolly This is not just a plugin, it symbolizes the hope and enthusiasm of an entire generation summed up in two words sung most famously by Louis Armstrong: Hello, Dolly. When activated you will randomly see a lyric from Hello, Dolly in the upper right of your admin screen on every page. Users to CSV This plugin adds an administration screen which allows you to dump your users and/or unique commenters to a csv file. Built with code borrowed from IAM CSV dump. WordPress Importer Import posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, and tags from a WordPress export file. WPMU Power Tools A few powerfull tools that every WPMU Admin should have. Twitter for Wordpress

jamesbirdguess

I have a testpage through wordpress and a seperate new page through web page that has the sharing button, I'm really confused.

jamesbirdguess

I meant seperate new page through wordpress

jamesbirdguess

Bryan, there is no such tab in my test page. they only show me 12 plug ins with options to activate or deactivate or search installed plugins

bryan-hadaway

When you're in your WordPress admin you have your menu on the left made up of tabs... One of them is Plugins. If you click on it or the arrow to the right of it, it will expand revealing sub pages, one of which is Add New which will let you easily search, install and activate plugins. Thanks, Bryan

jamesbirdguess

Bryan this is all i get when I click on plugins after it expands it displays all 12 plugins to the right. and it has the #2 next to word plug ins in the tab.feel free to open my page and see for yourself, i can change my password later. Plugins 2 Plugins 2 Plugins

jamesbirdguess

does it matter that I have wordpress.com testing page?

phxreguy

"does it matter that I have wordpress.com testing page" Yes. You can't add plugins to wordpress.com. You need to be on a "self-hosted" / "wordpress.org" set up.

jamesbirdguess

ok all i have right now is a wordpress pagelines test page using iblogpro theme: http://test.pagelines.com/jamesbirdguess/ my personal website is blacbirds.com and is being hosted with godaddy.com so how do i take testpage iblogpro theme and use it on my website. I am lost.

Kate

@James Aside from manually copying the files and pasting them, I don't know of a way that this can be done. The "test" area is intended to be a "test drive" area... not really a development area. Sorry.