Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ideascurator
      By ideascurator+
      Hello Pagelines,   I no longer use pagelines services. I have deactivated the automatic annual payment. But it already charged to my credit card. Since I cancelled my contract before the end, Can I request to refund?
    • zagariamarco
      By zagariamarco+
      Hello, PageLine Team,
      I've sent a few emails about my issue but I haven't got any reply.
      I need to change my billing info ( I try to insert right info but I can change only my company name, and  I need to change also my address)
      However my first problem is that my invoice of January is wrong.
      I need to insert right company info:  Art is Therapy SRL  VAT NUMBER: 07847150724, Via Umberto, 210 bis- 76125 Trani (BT) ITALY.
      Please help me to solve my problem ASAP.
      Wait in your news!
      Best Regards
      Marco Zagaria

invoice-323141.pdf

• James
      By James
      Hi Pagelines,
      Can you please check my account payments for Pagelines5. I purchased a personal pro license for my own website (http://www.jawphotography.co.uk) and tonight it said I needed to activate my pro license again. I clicked the 'my account' button and signed into pagelines and it said I needed to make a payment of $38 from the billing tab. I paid this tonight but I am wondering why I needed to make this payment, what is it for and is it correct?
      Thanks,
      James
    • dgsarnow
      By dgsarnow+
      Does anyone know who is in charge over at Pagelines or how you actually contact anyone? I had a billing question that I need to resolve and emailed the only address I could find ([email protected]), but no one has responded or acknowledged receipt of my question. Anyone know how I can contact someone about a billing issue?

• nucleusmedia
      By nucleusmedia
      Hi there,

I have a friend of mine who I sent my referral link to the other day to signup for DMS. Is the Karma system currently working for referrals? I have his order number if you need it in a PM.

Cheers!