jagipson

Pagelines Still in Business?

jagipson

I got a charge on my account but I havent seen an update to PL in over a year. I emailed support but no response? Can anyone help? @Andrew 

deckstore
On 10/31/2018 at 2:05 PM, jagipson said:

I got a charge on my account but I havent seen an update to PL in over a year. I emailed support but no response? Can anyone help? @Andrew 

Same with me. Last year I cancelled subscription and they returned money, but fey days ago they charge card again! Asked for refund. So fare no answer...

Inbound Horizons Inc.

I want to upvote this so we can get an answer! We've been using Pagelines too for several years and it seems updates just stopped last year along with support. However we still get billed on time! Is Pagelines still a functioning company or is this zombie software that's adrift? 

abuzzelli

same here!

louiefarah

It's because the product doesn't exist anymore except to steal your money. It's time to challenge a reversal with your processor. 

indiaedge

Absolutely no update in the past year or two; and the message: "Supported 3rd Party Extensions. Coming Soon!" never changed ever since I signed up.

buycustomlogo

The writer has the article in a great way. If you are looking custom logo go wit. 

guestblogger

Great discussion and looking forward to entering the digital market, Logo Iconix is the best place to be. Providing our logo design and digital solutions services to millions of users worldwide, we are offering our cost-effective and innovative services to our valued clients.  Custom Logo Design San Francisco California

• Thanks 1

nancypamela

At Logo Infinix, we deliver our promises with full responsibility of taking care of clients’ needs with a carefully picked team in Custom Logo design in California. We believe that personal communications with our clients lead to perfect logos designed according to their image.

madeleinesummers

Such a great kind of stuff here about logo designing and I have been looking for the best logo design service in San Francisco. Thanks for the wonderful share and I have also bookmarked it for further thanks. Unique Designer Outlet at Malford of London

amyabbott090

Same with me. A year ago I dropped the membership and they restored the cash, however, fey days prior they charge card once more. We've been utilizing Pagelines too for quite a while and it appears refreshes simply halted a year ago alongside help.

Regards: Cheap Dissertation Writers

janpeeters

Pagelines is clearly not in business anymore. I don’t understand why they don’t have the decency to post a notice and shut everything down. If only to stop the crap that is posted on the forum nowadays.

Over the years that I’ve used pagelines and other related products created by Andrew Powers (DMS, DMS2, framework) I’ve noticed that he is a man of ideas. He isn’t the one to stick with a product and improve upon it. After a while he has a new idea that gets all of his attention and after a while he loses interest again and creates something new again. Something that he thinks is better (most often it is,  but compatibility with previous products is often low). That’s not to judge it’s just an observation. He could do a better job in rapping things up to not leave his former customers in limbo if you ask me. 

This is his LinkedIn page if you like to reach him.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/arpowers

LeeYuan

I got the same problem , HEFEI HUMANTEK. CO., LTD, is one of the leading audio guide system manufacturers who deals in providing cutting edge, and multi featured audio gadgets in all over China. All of our audio products are designed and specifically made for tours in museums and other cultural sites.

LeeYuan

I had the same issue and now here i found some great solutions thanks guys for helping. If you looking for Stainless steel pipe supplier in china then visit our website we are the leading stainless steel tube manufacturer and supplier in China