shawnsaunders

Pagelines Customers Need Confirmation of Long-Term Stability of Platform

technologyforce

I've cancelled my autopay and requested a refund from Mastercard for my recent billing. The lights are on, but there is no one home.

Update 2/7/19 - Received my refund. I'm done with Pagelines. Suggest you do the same.

James Giroux
On 2/8/2019 at 4:07 AM, louiefarah said:

He doesn't have anything to do with it but he's here making excuses for the behavior. Most of his post is how Andrew works, how brilliant he is and keeping people strung along with a "new product" with no timeline. 

Andrew is a thief. His product has gone into decline ever since the release of PL 5 and I'm sure the cash flow dried up as a result. I don't care what's being worked on or how Andrew's work process goes. He has stolen money from people and won't even own up to it and issue refunds.

Hey Mate. I understand your frustration and anger. If there's anything I can do to support you, let me know! I don't work for PageLines and have been pretty clear that I'm all about helping PL users out as best I can. We've got a really great group on Facebook that's providing resources, tips, and community to those looking for it.

It looks as though Andrew has announced his new project and it is not going to be in the web design and development space. It's likely the final nail in the PL coffin.

Good luck on your future endeavors and if I can help out in any way, let me know!

James Giroux, CEO
Groundwork