verbal cue

Cannot save uploaded images plupload error not found

verbal cue

I am working with a 3rd party plugin "Layerslider". When I upload images and try to save my work, I get the following error(s): 

POST https://mormonleaks.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php

404 (Not Found) load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:4

I have tried everything, including the MIME plugin, just in case this is the bug referred to in the announcements. No luck yet. 

Screenshot is attached to show error. Given the reference to "plupload&ver=4.9.8:4", I have turned my attention away from the support forums on Godaddy and Layerslider. I now suspect the problem might be within Pagelines somehow.

Thanks in advance.

Shelly

Screenshot (121).png

Screenshot (122).png

verbal cue

Error log from the 28th:

[28-Aug-2018 19:19:10 UTC] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'post_type' of non-object in /home/uqkcpd3g5ske/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pl-platform/engine/lib/page.php on line 235
[28-Aug-2018 19:19:10 UTC] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'name' of non-object in /home/uqkcpd3g5ske/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pl-platform/engine/lib/page.php on line 239
[28-Aug-2018 19:19:10 UTC] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'ID' of non-object in /home/uqkcpd3g5ske/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pl-platform/engine/lib/page.php on line 242
[28-Aug-2018 19:19:10 UTC] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'post_parent' of non-object in /home/uqkcpd3g5ske/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pl-platform/engine/lib/page.php on line 247
[28-Aug-2018 19:19:10 UTC] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'name' of non-object in /home/uqkcpd3g5ske/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pl-platform/engine/lib/page.php on line 255

verbal cue

Testing again this morning, I am able to edit everything in the slider. The only trouble I keep running into is uploading images. 

Screenshot (128).png