RUBYHAUS

Server Move

RUBYHAUS

Hello,

I own a hosting company and one of the websites we host was built using PageLines 2.5.0. We are trying to move the site to a newer Linux server by copying all WP files and exporting/importing the database, but when I pull the site up on the new server it is severely broken and appears that most of the PageLines settings aren't there. For instance, when editing an individual page on the old server, under PageLines Meta Settings, I see Page Setup, Features, Boxes and about 6 more tabs on the left with options on the right. On the new server, the only one there is Page Setup so it's missing most of the settings and won't function. The developer who built this site for this person has long been out of the site building industry, so any suggestions? The old server this runs on is scheduled for decommission soon so I need to get this moved and don't know how.

Thanks in advance!

edgarcheverier

Hi, 

This problem must be caused by the installation of WordPress in the new server, since PageLines cannot read where the CSS files are located, it cannot compile and will not render correctly.