Margoinmexico

My Page is down! HELP!

Margoinmexico

Hi, I am trying to decide if buying Platform5 will solve my problems.  

I have had a Word Press site for several years, a friend helped build it and used the Platform when it was a free option.  My website has always been one of those "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" things, it works, it brings me business....so I don't mess with it much.  I was about to launch something new, so needed to edit the front page and add a page for the new launch, and while I was there, I updated the Wordpress to the latest version and boom, my site went down and has stayed down for 3 days and we have been trying many things.  

here is the error message that comes up when you go to my site:

• The theme directory "platform" does not exist.
  • ERROR: The themes directory is either empty or doesn’t exist. Please check your installation.

So, there doesn't seem to be a "Platform" when I search for it within Wordpress.  

I am happy to pay the $99usd per year if it will easily fix my problem.  But of course, if it doesn't, I won't.  Is there anyone who can help me make this decision.  The fact that there is no customer support to talk to is one thing making me not want to pay the money.  

Thank you for any help you can offer!  

Margoinmexico

oh, and I bet you are going to ask me what my website domain is...

margoinmexico.info or myfeelgoodway.com

edgarcheverier

Hi,

I been in myfeelgoodway.com and the website is working, The only think you have is a lot of 404 errors with the server because is failing to load the images.