Sign in to follow this  
flourishdesignstudio

How to Find content-none.php file

flourishdesignstudio

I am trying to edit the content-none.php file so I can change the default message. However, this file is easily found in other themed but I am unable to find it in the Platform5 or Platform5 Pagelines themes. Can you please point me in the right direction or send me the correct path to find the file?

chrisayers

The PL platform theme is very skeleton. It does not have many of the additional pages that some themes have. You would need to create that page. Please remember that PL5 is not theme dependent. Try using PL5 with a theme you like that happens to contain the needed pages. Using the shortcodes button on any page or post content you can create really cool custom widgets within the body of your content.

Edited by chrisayers (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

flourishdesignstudio

Hi Chrisayers,

So if the theme doesn't have a content-none.php file then how would I go about editing the default text "Nothing Found. Sorry, what you are looking for isn't here."?

Any ideas? The link in question is https://nyscdfi.org/events/ 

Thanks so much!

Aires

Hi, 

Wouldn't it be best just created a custom 404 page or use redirect.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Aires

Here ia an example of one I created 

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 10.13.54 AM.png

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

flourishdesignstudio

Thanks for the suggestion @Aires ! In this particular application, it is actually a page that gets shown when there are no upcoming events so I ended up manually making a few changes to widgets and will just have a lot add or remove them whenever the event list changes. Not ideal but they don't change events very often so it shouldn't be too big of a problem.

If I made a custom 404 page that would show for all 404s and not just the events list so the wording wouldn't make sense universally.

• Like 1