StuLeeUK

Platform 5 Connection Issue cURL error 77

StuLeeUK

I'm having an issue when trying to access the 'extend' area of Pagelines - just get the spinning wheel and then this error code has now appeared - 

Platform 5 Connection IssuecURL error 77:

Any ideas?

edgarcheverier

Hi,

This is probably an issue with your host maybe  the cURL installed on your server are missing or broken, or some restrictions.

Can you get in touch with your host, and explain this issue, in order to check that it's not a problem there?

• Like 1

StuLeeUK

Thanks, took some figuring out but all sorted now :)

• Like 1

edgarcheverier

Awesome! :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I have a staging site up that I have been working on, and tonight was having PL5 account connection issues:

I refreshed, didn't work, so I followed instructions and disconnected and clicked connect to get a new token, and got white screen with the following php error:
      Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  
      https://staging2.imetropol.com/
    • danigurgel
      By danigurgel
      Hello,
      I have a connection issue with my Pagelines Platform 5 Installation:

I have already tried inserting define( 'PL_SSL_NO_VERIFY', true ); into my wp-config.php file. Did not solve it.
      I am unable to solve it as explained in the "Readme first" posts, because the hosting service refuses to whitelist those domain/IPs listed. 
      I am able to manually download any files I might need to, though. It is only my wordpress installation that cannot connect to those servers, not my computer.

So my question is pretty straightforward: Is there any way I can bypass adding the account and add any new plugins, extensions and updates manually? It would be my best choice, I guess.
      Thanks