FRevi

Is Pagelines still rockin'?

FRevi

I haven't been on the forum in a while, but I'm having to rebuild my site from scratch at a new ISP and was planning to use my existing Pagelines licenses. I'm visiting the forum to get a little support on that, but I notice that there seems to be little activity these days. So I guess I should ask first what the status is of Platform 5 and Pagelines, is it still being actively supported? Actively developed? Has is been replaced with something else? What about third party sections, still actively being developed? Is there a better alternative? What's the news? Thanks  -Frank

Ⅎʀ

Hungry Italian

Appears Andrew got married, had a kid and moved to Miami. Now lists himself as founder of Fiction.com not Pagelines. I think its safe to say Pagelines has been abandoned...

jeomiland

fudge... I'm in the process of updating a couple sites from the old DMS2 to Pl5. I am a pretty loyal person and have a lot of time invested in Pagelines. Would hate to see Pl5 become another unsupported software (that my WOrdpress reminder plugin warns me about...)

On a differnt thread (about the old Signup slider section, which "was" really cool!) some in the thread mentioned the developers were working on something new and had updating various plugins in the queue after that. One person pleaded that at least the New SIgnup (for Pl5) be updated pronto, since Mailchimp has a new compliance requirement that goes into effect around May 25 and folks may have to use something else after that.

Anybody got more recent info on all this?

Thanks