micstepl

platform5 editor

micstepl
  • suddenly, I have issues (had worked for years now), that, when I VIEW certan pages, the PL-editor (bar) does not appear. 
  • basically the URL does not attach the  ".... ?pl_edit=on" when clicking view.

somebody knowing what the source of the Problem is?

edgarcheverier

did you have scripts errors in the console on this websites?

Did you try to deactivate all the external plugins in order to see if it’s a conflict with a plugin? 

can you attach the URL of this websites? 

Thank you 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• cstudio
      By cstudio
      Hello,
      I need some help!  I am trying to add a Square booking script.  When I add it to a embed section it crashes the page editor and I am unable to save the page version.  I have tried using different browsers with the same result.
       I can add the script on the backend in the word press content area and get it to show and work, but it look terrible.  A page with in a page.  http://www.zoeanastacia.com/booking/.
      I need help getting the page editor to work properly or to make the wp content section to not look like an 90's iframe.
      Thanks
    • Jared Smith
      By Jared Smith+
      I'm using the Impulse section for a screen wide image. I'm seeing a funny thing though, whenever I turn off the page editor, all the impulse section pictures disappear.  It has been saved.  Any ideas.  I can send you login links if need be.
      With Editor ON (note, no save button)
      you can see the waterfall image

When I turn editor off, it goes away

Any suggestions?

• huskers2011
      By huskers2011+
      I am using the page editor, and it is not saving. The layout in the page editor is not showing on the site.  
      http://kwamedawes.com/speak-from-here-to-there-the-dialogue/ this page has the sections in the wrong order
      http://kwamedawes.com/speak-from-here-to-there-the-poems/  poems in the first section are not showing the correct layout.
    • FrauAnna
      By FrauAnna+
      Hi,
      the page editor is not working properly anymore.
      It often does not save changes, "show in editor" button shows no reaction, I can not access "LESS/CSS"...
      UberMenu says it has a javascript error.
      No idea what the hell is going on there.
      Any help is appreciated!
      thanks.anna
    • Jeremiah
      By Jeremiah+
      Error: editing.js?ver=930684:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getData' of undefined
      I have all of the plugins disabled and I still receive the error.
      Page Editor will not load on page.