zagariamarco

BILLING: Wrong invoice on my account

zagariamarco

Hello, PageLine Team,

I've sent a few emails about my issue but I haven't got any reply.
I need to change my billing info ( I try to insert right info but I can change only my company name, and  I need to change also my address)

However my first problem is that my invoice of January is wrong.

I need to insert right company info:  Art is Therapy SRL  VAT NUMBER: 07847150724, Via Umberto, 210 bis- 76125 Trani (BT) ITALY.

Please help me to solve my problem ASAP.

Wait in your news!

Best Regards

Marco Zagaria

invoice-323141.pdf

Schermata 2018-03-22 alle 12.19.42.png

edgarcheverier

Hi Marco!

I already made all the changes, I will send you a new invoice, with the updated information.

Thanks

• Like 1

zagariamarco

Hello,

thank you so much for your help.

I download your invoice and now is all ok except CAGLIARI.

Why is written CAGLIARI in my invoice? please delete it.

Thank you!

Edited by zagariamarco (see edit history)

edgarcheverier

Right now I send you another invoice.

Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• deckstore
      By deckstore+
      Hi James, Hope you are well, Please cancel my subscription #308672 and make refund on MasterCard 
    • ideascurator
      By ideascurator+
      Hello Pagelines,   I no longer use pagelines services. I have deactivated the automatic annual payment. But it already charged to my credit card. Since I cancelled my contract before the end, Can I request to refund?
    • James
      By James
      Hi Pagelines,
      Can you please check my account payments for Pagelines5. I purchased a personal pro license for my own website (http://www.jawphotography.co.uk) and tonight it said I needed to activate my pro license again. I clicked the 'my account' button and signed into pagelines and it said I needed to make a payment of $38 from the billing tab. I paid this tonight but I am wondering why I needed to make this payment, what is it for and is it correct?
      Thanks,
      James
    • dgsarnow
      By dgsarnow+
      Does anyone know who is in charge over at Pagelines or how you actually contact anyone? I had a billing question that I need to resolve and emailed the only address I could find (hello@pagelines.com), but no one has responded or acknowledged receipt of my question. Anyone know how I can contact someone about a billing issue?

• nucleusmedia
      By nucleusmedia
      Hi there,

I have a friend of mine who I sent my referral link to the other day to signup for DMS. Is the Karma system currently working for referrals? I have his order number if you need it in a PM.

Cheers!