jonelder135

permainks won't work since pro upgrade

jonelder135

I'm having a serious problem since upgrading to the pro level of service. It seems that my permalinks on my website no longer will work.I have tried all of the obvious things like resetting my permalinks, removing plug-ins etc. The thing is everything worked fine before I paid the $200 to upgrade to pro. When I change back to DMS Everything seems to work normally again.The exception being the event calendar module that I would like to incorporate. This module not working with DMS was the reason I changed platforms to platform five.  Has anyone else experienced their permalinks not working at all in PL platform5?  Since this site supports a newspaper I am forced to use the older DMS version at the moment. However I would really like to use platform five can anyone assist me? or offer any insight? 

thevillagerny.com

PHP version 7

Platform 5 pro

Wordpress 4.9.4

Edited by jonelder135 (see edit history)

edgarcheverier

Hi, 

Can you show me a screenshot of the problem?

The permalinks should work without any problem in PL5, could be for the SSL.

Try to restart the permalinks "settings" > "permalinks" > "save" 

Also when you have the problem can yo check in the console if you have any errors. "right click" > "inspect" > "console"

jonelder135

Hi, Thanks. I did reset my permalinks and have tried several different modes for the permalinks as well, to no avail. I have also checked the actual server logs to see whats being called for at the server level as well. When I have PL5 Theme running I am just stuck on the home page. You can click on a link, The progress wheel spins and then you are right back where you started. Can't really show you too much with a photo of that. When I change back to my old DMS set up everything is just fine and dandy As I mentioned I have looked for plug in issues, PHP version Issues etc for several days. The strangest part is that the PL5 theme was working fine until I upgraded to pro. Be it coincidence or not Im not too happy at the moment as you may imagine.

edgarcheverier

Yes, I can imagine must be really frustrating!

When you have these problems do you have errors in the console?
When you active the PL5 plugin with the pro license on your website, Do you have any HTTP or JS errors on the console?
Also, this could happen for security restrictions with your host.
Can you check with your host when you have the PL5 activated if there is any restriction?