Sign in to follow this  
johare

Slider transitions on a page-by-page basis?

johare

Using Platform Pro and I have a need to use transitions on the feature sliders on the homepage but on a page within the site, I'd like the transitions to be manual. Any way to do this as I see only one setting option in the main settings area.

ericmyers

Under the tab: Features set the time to 0

johare

Thanks Eric, but I may have not been clear. I'd like the slider transition on the homepage to be automatic and on another page within the site the transition needs to be manual. I can only see where this can be set with one option globally in the settings. Any way to do this on a page by page basis? Thanks!

cmunns

Yes it's possible but you will have to edit section.features.php Find this line `timeout: <?php if(pagelines('timeout')):?><?php echo pagelines('timeout');?><?php else:?>0<?php endif;?>,` and you would add the page-id-xx of the second page you want it changed on so the statement looks like this `timeout: <?php if(pagelines('timeout') && !is_page(42)):?><?php echo pagelines('timeout');?><?php else:?>0<?php endif;?>,` Do you know how to find the page ID?