lionel1

[Solved] map

lionel1

hi 

i  have installed the map module in my website ,but the pointer image and zone do not appear, as well as the correct location though i put the coordinate values from google map

thanks for ur help

ps / i put the google API key as well 

Lionel

edgarcheverier

Hi Lionel, 

I test the Plugin just right now and it's working perfectly, Did you have any errors in the console with the API key? 

can you put the URL of your website? thank you.

Edited by edgarcheverier (see edit history)

lionel1

Hi Edgar,

If i don't put an API Key i have an error message, so  i put the API Key with the coordinate but as i said there are no pointer zone and the location is not shown.

www.chaletmontcoeur.com

thanks 

Lionel

edgarcheverier

ok, I see your problem.
you have to do this:

1.- In Default Map Zoom Level ( default 10) use 18

2.-In Pointer Location, open the item 1 and put the coordinate there also 

lionel1

Hi Edgar

Still not working

I followed ur instructions 

i don't understand

Lionel

lionel1

Hi Edgar

It works !!!

Thank u very much for ur help

Have a nice day to come

Lionel

• Like 1

edgarcheverier

That's great! 

You too, happy new year! 

Edgar Cheverier

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Jason
      By Jason+
      Any solution to map section not rendering inside tab shortcode.
      (Map sits inside 3rd tab so map not visible on page load)
      Also this just seems to effect the map section. Map shortcode renders fine.
      I want to use the map section for finer control over markers and locations
      Renders fine if in first page.

Thanks
    • kellid
    • jagipson
      By jagipson+
      I am curious. I added a Full width Map Section to my site. I was doing some research and I found this site https://snazzymaps.com/ where you can add javascript to your google maps. How can I added this code to change my map styles with your product?

[     {         "featureType": "administrative",         "elementType": "labels.text.fill",         "stylers": [             {                 "color": "#444444"             }         ]     },     {         "featureType": "landscape",         "elementType": "all",         "stylers": [             {                 "color": "#f2f2f2"             }         ]     },     {         "featureType": "poi",         "elementType": "all",         "stylers": [             {                 "visibility": "off"             }         ]     },     {         "featureType": "road",         "elementType": "all",         "stylers": [             {                 "saturation": -100             },             {                 "lightness": 45             }         ]     },     {         "featureType": "road.highway",         "elementType": "all",         "stylers": [             {                 "visibility": "simplified"             }         ]     },     {         "featureType": "road.arterial",         "elementType": "labels.icon",         "stylers": [             {                 "visibility": "off"             }         ]     },     {         "featureType": "transit",         "elementType": "all",         "stylers": [             {                 "visibility": "off"             }         ]     },     {         "featureType": "water",         "elementType": "all",         "stylers": [             {                 "color": "#3c7a95"             },             {                 "visibility": "on"             }         ]     } ]
    • John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      Hi, i'm looking for a way/fix to expand the height of MAP-section (full), the options you have now is max 400 px, but i'll want it to be 500 px height, possible?

Tried to override with css but nothing take affect!
    • sonaros
      By sonaros
      I am using the branding section and have uploaded a logo.  I would like to map a button on the logo but haven't been successful.  I check documentation and saw very little.

The site is learn.cid.edu.  I am trying to map the "Shop" button above the social media icons.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.