petere21

remove header on slecetd pages

petere21

Is it possibble to remove header / footer on selected pages?

I want to make some extra pages for app but I need  to remove header.

Do you have any idea, how to do it?

thnx

edgarcheverier

Hi Peter,

Can you show me exactly what you want to remove with the URL? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• petere21
      By petere21+
      1. When I use the Navpro section in header with PL5 framework I loose social icons in mobile view (dtp and tablet are ok) Almost 50% of clients come from mobiles. Without this icons is menu unusable.
      2. Text of submenus is alligned center and there is no feature to allign it left.
      Do you have any ideas? thnx
    • gregory.guz
      By gregory.guz+
      Hi ,
      I just noticed that the color picker has stopped showing up on my PL5 site ( please see attached image ) 
      Any idea what could be causing the problem?

Thanks 
      Greg

• chamois_blanc
      By chamois_blanc+
      I haven't seen any PL5 active development in months. Starting to look at alternatives like Elementor. It looks like PL5 development is dead. Am I wrong?
    • petere21
      By petere21+
      How to adjust the sidebar width and the content width in the single post view ? When I use wordpress gallery, it overtook and change dramatically width of sidebar
      I tried to change alll posiible settings but only way I found is use divider with fix width .... but then galllery loose responsiility
      I also tried to change post tu full width and sidebar extra in lax, but then  I cannot use various widgets from wordpress post.
      The only what I want is to have same ratio between post area and sidebar area
      whit gallery looks post like this : http://www.ebikecenter.sk/454-2/

Normally looks like this: http://www.ebikecenter.sk/test-haibike-xduro-fullseven-5-0-2017/
      I found very similar problem from april signed SOLVED but I cannot find any solution ... :-(

• jharri74
      By jharri74
      Hello, I want to create a form where a visitor can submit content/post from the front end. I did something very similar some years back using wp-types, CRED form with pagelines DMS. When i try to set this up in Platform 5, the CRED form generates but doesn't show. I get a blank page. In the browser's console window, i get the error: Uncaught Error: You cannot apply bindings multiple times to the same element.
      When i deactivate the PL plugin and change the theme, the form appears.
      I'm using Wordpress 4.8.2 and PL 5.1.7
      Thanks.