romanondrasek

site not working - WHY ???!!!

romanondrasek

Hi, I just found that my site is not working - nothing to see what I have activated PL5 tap late (just white screen :-() , I can open just admin site . I tried to activate different template (tventy seventeen) and was working , but not with PL5. 

could you pls let me know what is the problem ASAP 

the site is : www.myfit.cz

than you so much

edgarcheverier

Hi! I just entered into your website and it is working, can you attach a screenshot of the problem?

romanondrasek

Hi,

I had to do something immediately so I deleted pl 5 , deactivated all plugins and install pl5 again and it starts working.

But the problem starts without any change on the sites. I just get email from one of our clients that sites are not working :-( now sell is good but I hope it not be again . 

Roman 

edgarcheverier

Hi Roman! I see, probably the problem started because of a conflict with a plugin or an update in one of this.

Let me know if you have this problem again.

Edgar Cheverier 

romanondrasek

Hi, probably the problem is not plugin. A deactivated all plugins, inhaled again PL5 and instal plugins one by one after. Site were working normaly until today. I didn't change ANYTHING there and site are not working (I can just see the white site) . I can just open admin page .... Any idea where is the problem ?

romanondrasek

Now I deactivated ALL plugins still nothing :-(

site is not working ....  HTTP ERROR 500 ... 

romanondrasek

& with twenty seventeen template is working. so the problem is not another plugin I think but the the PL template ....

romanondrasek

& after 14 days I have same problem. I didn't do ANY change on the site (not intasling new plugins, no updates) and sites are not working again. COULD YOU PLS CHECK where is the trouble? THANX SO MUCH 

Edited by romanondrasek (see edit history)

romanondrasek

just want to let you know - I did the same - deactivated and deleted PL5 a framework, installed it again and now is again working. hope that more than 2 weeks !!! could you pls check why is this problem? 

edgarcheverier

Hi! 

Do you have any SSL problem, any problem with your host? 

That HTTP error is a problem on your website so you need an SSL certificate, HTTPS