Steve Webb

Staging site connection error

Steve Webb

I have a staging site up that I have been working on, and tonight was having PL5 account connection issues:

Platform 5 Connection IssuePossible Token Issue: Please try the refresh button under account, or disconnect and reconnect to get a new token.

I refreshed, didn't work, so I followed instructions and disconnected and clicked connect to get a new token, and got white screen with the following php error:

Notice: Undefined property: WP_Error::$access_token in /home/imetropo/staging/2/wp-content/plugins/pl-platform/lib/oauth.php on line 128
Notice: Undefined property: WP_Error::$refresh_token in /home/imetropo/staging/2/wp-content/plugins/pl-platform/lib/oauth.php on line 129
Notice: Undefined property: WP_Error::$expires_in in /home/imetropo/staging/2/wp-content/plugins/pl-platform/lib/oauth.php on line 130
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/imetropo/staging/2/wp-content/plugins/pl-platform/lib/oauth.php:128) in /home/imetropo/staging/2/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  

https://staging2.imetropol.com/

edgarcheverier

Hi! One time you go into your Dashboard, go to PageLines, account and then refresh, sometimes takes a few minutes.

I hope this helps you! 

Steve Webb

@edgarcheverier

Thanks for the suggestion, but since I am no longer connected to the account, there is no refresh button currently.  Only option to connect, which when the button is pressed, again gives me the php error I listed previously.  Just a white screen with that error.  Any insight with a fix is appreciated!

edgarcheverier

You are welcome! let's see if we can fix it out.

Did you try to deactivate all the Plugins in order to see if it is a conflict?

edgarcheverier

Did you change the name of the root folder in the Plugin?  "pl-flatform"

Steve Webb

@edgarcheverier

No, nothing was changed.  Just the warning asking to refresh, or if that didn't work, to dis, and then reconnect.   

edgarcheverier

So this happened without you doing anything? 
ok so probably your host is blocking the auth requests, can you please contact them, in order to see if they have the problem.