• Similar Content

• sakkthi subramaniyam
      By sakkthi subramaniyam
      Working on a very old site which has  pagelines framework theme. I need section plugin. so i can install postpins section. I have lost backup copy.
      Thank you.
    • tomtwigg
      By tomtwigg+
      There are some Impulse qualities (title, subtitle, alignment, overlay opacity) that I would like to modify, but when I view source I see that unlike other feature sliders that I've used with PageLines, Impulse seemed to be completely executed via script. Usually I would identify the div class or ID and change via LESS/CSS, but I've not a clue as to how to do it with Impulse. Any help is greatly appreciated.
      -Tom
    • burkemedia
      By burkemedia+
      Oddly, this is only happening on ONE website/WordPress installation. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Impluse as well as Pagelines 5, I've tried getting rid of my custom CSS/LESS with the LESS extension ... still not working.

Basically, when I try to use Impulse it looks and functions wonderfully... UNTIL I refresh the page or view it logged out in another window... then it only shows a navigation menu.
      Screenshot below.

Any idea as to what's wrong?
    • lionel1
      By lionel1
      Hi,
      i try to put some images (Logos) in the Agency module / clients module section
      But i only can put 6 logos though the module propose to add more item
      Thanks for ur help
      Lionel 
      Capture d’écran 2017-06-27 à 20.55.27.png 
    • Jared Smith
      By Jared Smith+
      I'm using the Impulse section for a screen wide image. I'm seeing a funny thing though, whenever I turn off the page editor, all the impulse section pictures disappear.  It has been saved.  Any ideas.  I can send you login links if need be.
      With Editor ON (note, no save button)
      you can see the waterfall image

When I turn editor off, it goes away

Any suggestions?