Sign in to follow this  
CaptRat

Map responsiveness

CaptRat

I have a Google Map that is not responsive on mobile, and I don't know why.  I don't know how to figure it out - the docs are not helpful and the Forum hasn't answered my other two questions (yesterday), so it seems PageLines is hoping users will be their support department.

I need help, please.  

On jafflz.com/contact/contact-us (desktop) the map works fine.  

On mobile, it doesn't expand, won't slide either way.  But if I click on a pop-up from the Harmons icon, it then slides over a little.  Not useful, but interesting, nonetheless.  

HOW do new users of PageLines get fast help, with questions exactly like this one?  

Posting Friday, Aug 25 at 2:40pm MT.

Just now, CaptRat said:

I have a Google Map that is not responsive on mobile, and I don't know why.  I don't know how to figure it out - the docs are not helpful and the Forum hasn't answered my other two questions (yesterday), so it seems PageLines is hoping users will be their support department.

I need help, please.  

On jafflz.com/contact/contact-us (desktop) the map works fine.  

On mobile, it doesn't expand, won't slide either way.  But if I click on a pop-up from the Harmons icon, it then slides over a little.  Not useful, but interesting, nonetheless.  

HOW do new users of PageLines get fast help, with questions exactly like this one?  

Posting Friday, Aug 25 at 2:40pm MT.

CaptRat

Ok, my other two questions are now done.  This is (today's) remaining mystery: My Google map works correctly on desktop but not on my iPhone.  

On desktop, I can slide the map around, pinch or zoom it; on mobile, it is locked and doesn't display the entire screen.  This is not the desired effect.

Any clue how to liberate my mobile map?