• Similar Content

• gstrahle
    • IDdigital
    • Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys!
      I am using a plugin called Speed Booster Pack to speed up the load time of michaelkummer.com. One of the plugin settings, Minimize HTML and JavaScript causes an error that I only get with Pagelines. With other themes, such as WordPress' Twenty Seventeen, I do not get that error.
      I have reproduced the problem on my staging site and if you look at the JavaScript console, you will see the following error:
      SyntaxError: Unexpected end of script
      Any clue what PageLines may be doing differently to be contributing to this issue? I contacted the plugin developer and they, of course, pointed me to the theme developer
      Thanks
      Michael
    • Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys,
      It seems like the H1 tag in the Pagelines 5 framework is missing the entry-title tag. Google Search Console complains about that and it seems like it needs to be fixed in the theme. Based on another thread, this looks like a known issue but I haven't seen any updates from the framework team.
      Any indication of what the status on this issue is?
      The site in question that I have that issue with is michaelkummer.com.
      Thanks
      Michael
    • Objectif-Mariage
      By Objectif-Mariage+
      Hello. I just past my PL5 website to BING analyser, and I was very surprise when it told me I had five <H1> ! ? What ? how it's possible ?? 
      So I have checked the code, and obviously, some PL plugin (like Elements), create some <h1> balises for their Header.... Great ! 
      So I have try to simply not use this Element's Header, leting them blanck. But <H1> balise is still there ! Empty but sill there ! ( <h1 class="elements-header" data-bind="plshortcode: header"></h1>).
      I have took Element as exemple, but it's the same for other PL plugins. Even if you let a part blank, PL plugin will create an empty balise ! :-(
      I'm not developper, and don't know PHP. But I guess it's possible to create a fonction, witch would say . 
      "if one balise is empty => then don't write it."
      What guy's do you think about that ?

There is a link to my website : http://www.wedding-photography-minneapolis.com/