Sign in to follow this  
pcgs

PlatformPro: Unlimited banners?

pcgs

I created 12 banners in a banner set. I would like them all to show up on my page but only 10 display. Is there a way to show all the banners I create in a set?

catrina

Have you tried creating an entirely new banner set and adding the 2 banners that won't display to that set?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

pcgs

I could do that but I don't see a simple way to use two banner sets on the same page. Actually I would like to have three different banner sets all on one page with unique headings for each. So if that's possible it would be the ideal situation. Thanks.

pcgs

Okey, I know how and where to create multiple banner sets. Hopefully we are not limited to three. But thats another topic. How can I use all three SETs on one page? Please feel free to offer a full description because I'm not seeing it. Thanks.

Andrew

This is a small oversight in the code... there should be an option that allows you to control the number of banners shown. Look out for a fix soon.

pcgs

Awesome! I thought I was loosing my mind thinking it might be possible and wasn't seeing it. Please note: Currently no matter what I do only 10 banners will show on a page. I'm using them like products. It would be nice to display sub categories of banners and unlimited or at least above 12 on a page. It would also be nice to have the title or the image be linkable without having to mess with the PHP. Thanks.