Sign in to follow this  
dobartuinvitukcom

Add full width image in feature page template?

catrina

Yes, it's possible. The exact dimensions of the feature box image are 1000px ?— 330px.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

dobartuinvitukcom

catrina thanks for the image dimensions, you say its possible to do what i want, i dont suppose you know how? Thanks

catrina

Ah, sorry about that, I actually gave you the PlatformPro dimensions. The dimensions for iBlogPro are actually 960x385. To upload the image for displaying on a feature slide, go to Feature Setup and under the Feature Slide tab (for whichever slide you'd like to edit), add the image URL to the "Feature Media Code (Embed Code or HTML)" box.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

karimovmbgmailcom

Hello, I have another question. I want to have same folder Icon in the categories. How can I do that? You can see it as in the link above. I newly moved to PlaftformPRo so I need help to make folder ICON with category names.

karimovmbgmailcom

Dear catrina, I am so sorry for late reply. Happy New Year by the way. Here is the link. I downloaded latest Iblogpro and I have platform pro as well but in none of them I can show folder icon in category names when I put in the sidebar. here is the link: http://www.xaricdetehsil.co.uk/

Kate

Hi Elgun - I apologize if I'm being dense... which icon do you want to display with the category names?

karimovmbgmailcom

Hi Kate, http://www.celt.az/blog/ check this website of mine. Yellow default folder icons here under categories. I cant make the same things in my latest Blogrpo. I cant figure out what happened. Thanks

cmunns

There should be an option in iBlogPro Sidebar Options to show/hide mini sidebar icons.

karimovmbgmailcom

Dear Cmunns, Thanks so much. I can't believe I have missed it. Very strange.

piergiorgiomaccom

even if i set the picture to the size suggested 960x385 in iBlog pro 3 thepicture in the feature is displaied just half how can i see it full page my url is http://piergiorgiodegliesposti.com/wp/ and the problem is in feature 1

Guest Guest

piergiorgio, Did you resolve the issue? It looks like the image fits the feature area pretty well to me.