Sign in to follow this  
wexler

PlatformPro 1.1.5 Update looses WP Menu Primary Navigation setting

wexler

I run WP 3.0 with Multi-site activated. When I upgrade each of the sites from 1.1.1 to 1.1.5., I noticed that the Primary Navigation Menu selection in the WordPress Menu's page is not maintained during the upgrade (other fields are kept during the upgrade). Workaround: I end up manually selecting the menu I had selected from the drop down list of custom menu's to bring it back, after executing the upgrade.

pcgs

Do you mean the links in your menu no longer work after an upgrade?

catrina

I am wondering the same same thing as Priscilla. Is the entire primary navigation showing up with links not working or is the primary navigation not showing up at all?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

pcgs

If this is the case, I've found that logging into the admin section and going to Settings>Permalinks> Then clicking off and then back ON the Permalink radio button desired, then click save fixes my nav links but NOT all other missing "src" issues like images. It fixes page links but not image links (if using MAMP with PlatformPro). Just sayin.

cedarroot

When I upgraded to the latest version of Platform Pro, my menu is much larger than before. don't know how to fix. Please help, thanks

Andrew

Hey Alex, default text size was increased... to revert to smaller... just play with: `body {font-size: 13px}` in custom css