Post Navigation/Previous Entries not showing

Hello, I'm not seeing post navigation on my pages. There is not Previous Entries link appearing on my blog category pages. The fixes found in the thread are over 5 years old and don't apply to my version. Please advise. I'm using WhiteHousePro version 1.1.8.

Thank you!

Hello, I'm awaiting feedback on this topic, please. Thank you.

A response to this post would be appreciated. Thanks.

I see where to add the PostNav but it is dimmed. How do I edit the blog template????

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      I am working on a website that uses the normal Pagelines content section for the individual post pages. At the bottom of the pages there is built-in functionality that shows the title of the previous and next post so that users can navigate more easily.
      However, I would love to to change this and either make it say:
      << Post Title       add            Post Title >>
      <<Previous        and           Next >>
      Is this possible? What would I need to do to accomplish this?
      Thanks so much for the help!
    • Digital805
      By Digital805
      Hello, Some differences between WHv3 and v6 is I can't figure out how to activate the sidebar widgets area. Also, I don't see previous entries at the bottom of my posts page that allows users to continue looking through posts. Can you help me with these?
    • missweb
      By missweb
      I've being trying to work out how to get page numbers (or any kind of page navigation) on the homepage of www.alicecarolineblog.co.uk. I've set the homepage to display latest posts and have set the number to 10 posts. I want some kind of navigation at the bottom of the page that will enable the reader to click and see the next 10 posts. This seems like it should be simple but I can't for the life of me work out how to do it. Any help would be gratefully received! Thanks.
    • Claude203
      By Claude203
      I am using WHP 3.0.1 and noticed recently that the Previous Entries link no longer works on the blog, on search results, or any other listing of posts or pages.

I tried recommended fixes below but none of them worked:

1) Re-saved the permalinks

2) De-activated ALL plugins (the Previous Entries link didn't work even with every single plugin deactivated all at once)

3) Upgraded to 3.1.5

I also tried the WP-PageNav plugin with disastrous results ... it locked me out of everything and I believe it is incompatible with WHP.

For now, I decided go back to WHP 3.0.1 until I can figure out first things first.

Do you have any suggestions for what else I could do now?

Thank you.