goingnutts

my-account

goingnutts

My websites are no longer connecting to Platform5. When the Platform5 Plugin is active, the entire admin section will display nothing but blank pages and the Paglines logo has returned to the footer section.

I have attempted to log in to the my-account page on Pagelines and i get an error page.

goingnutts

@Andrew when I log into my Pagelines account, the my-account page is unavailable. Once I navigate to the Pagelines Homepage, I can see my profile and that I am logged in. However, the my-account page redirects to an error.

goingnutts

@Andrew I now get this error when logging into Wordpress on my site:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /o******in/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pl-platform/lib/oauth.php on line 460

I have also determined that there is a conflict with the Gallery Bank Plug-in, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew

this also might be hosting, or that plugin above might be just a memory hog. I haven't heard of this issue before with PL Oauth stuff

goingnutts

@Andrew I believe that plugin has become a hog. Though the error still displays when I deactivate it. I need to rethink my Gallery Plug-In.

None of this explains my issue in getting to the my-account page once I am logged into Pagelines.com

I can not view my account, at all once logged in. 

Andrew

the my account is on pagelines.com itself? can you post a screenshot of any errors so i can see when/where you are getting them?

goingnutts

@Andrew, I apologize for taking so long. When I login, it sends me to an error page. If I return to Pagelines.com, it shows that I am logged in. It seems I can do everything from there, except see the my-account page. 

I have attached a screen shot of the error page and the homepage showing me logged in  

IMG_0192.PNG

IMG_0193.PNG