Myntillae

Non-Pagelines Shortcodes Not displaying content

Myntillae

I have a site where I have shortcodes for Gravity Forms and Accordions in different text sections. I can view those items just fine when I'm logged into WP and turn off the PL 5 Page Editor, however, when I'm not logged into Wordpress, it only shows the shortcodes instead of the content. Is there a solution for this?

Andrew

this is done because when the editor is active, the shortcodes can interfere and cause bugs and other bad behavior. Also we have to run ajax requests to your server to actually render the shortcodes (they are parsed in php).. another reason that they dont work when editing.

Myntillae

Oh, I know you can't view them when editing. I could view them just fine when I turned the editor off when logged into WP. The problem was that the shortcodes weren't displaying when not logged into Wordpress. I think there was some conflict on the page that I couldn't determine, so I just moved things around on the site to get it to work. 

Andrew

Next time, post us a live link and maybe we can deduce it... glad you got it worked out :)