Sign in to follow this  

[Solved] "Toggle" shortcode mysteriously stopped

On my site www.anewbeginning.com the "toggle" function mysteriously stopped working.  I have tried all browsers, tried disabling plugins, removing all the relevant CSS but still cant understand why it isn't working.

The toggle is placed on this page: http://anewbeginning.com/?page_id=15965 and http://anewbeginning.com/?page_id=10779 but it does not display.

On my other Platform5 websites, that exact code works fine: see here http://4aa.d11.myftpupload.com/?page_id=123

Code is the same. Please help, thank you!

For some reason, the Professional License was deactivated, and it rendered all the extensions to not work. Now it is all fixed. Thanks in advance, sorry for the post. I looked for 45 minutes before posting here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Jason
      By Jason+
      Any chance you can add anchors to the tabs shortcode (similar to ultimate shortcode plugin)?
      Just annoying having to use that plugin rather than pagelines one
      <h2>Tabs anchors</h2> [su_tabs] [su_tab title="Tab 1" anchor="First"] Tab 1 content [/su_tab] [su_tab title="Tab 2" anchor="Second"] Tab 2 content [/su_tab] [su_tab title="Tab 3" anchor="Third"] Tab 3 content [/su_tab] [/su_tabs] Use next links to switch this tabs <a href="#First">Open tab 1</a> | <a href="#Second">Open tab 2</a> | <a href="#Third">Open tab 3</a>  
    • Jason
      By Jason+
      Any solution to map section not rendering inside tab shortcode.
      (Map sits inside 3rd tab so map not visible on page load)
      Also this just seems to effect the map section. Map shortcode renders fine.
      I want to use the map section for finer control over markers and locations
      Renders fine if in first page.
    • John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      We're often working with ACF (https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/) that's great for user experience in the backend, 'cause we don't want out clients to be in the editor to much.
      So we want to be able to use shortcodes in the editor fields, regardless of section, THIS WOULD BE SO GREAT. Is there a way to fix this, it should open up som much more functionality.
      In ACF, the shortcode is for example: 
      [acf field="field_name"] ...for example, I want to att field_names value to display in a section, i understand I can make it in embed and so, but I want it in titles and options, the whole range.
      I know I can build my own sections, that we've done, but it's not very effective, and thats what PL5 is about.
      Any ideas on this, can Pagelines take this in the core? I guessing there are more than just ACF out there who can use this.

• Jared Smith
      By Jared Smith+
      I'm using the Impulse section for a screen wide image. I'm seeing a funny thing though, whenever I turn off the page editor, all the impulse section pictures disappear.  It has been saved.  Any ideas.  I can send you login links if need be.
      With Editor ON (note, no save button)
      you can see the waterfall image
      When I turn editor off, it goes away
      Any suggestions?

• oseehys
      By oseehys+
      Hello There,
      So i want to use platform 5 and DMS sections on a single page, i am using a child theme with pinspro as my main theme and i activated platform 5, the only problem am having so far is the fixed option, my navbars are not aligning to their default size, and it will be great if platform 5 header and footer section will function, has anyone used this option, how can i make the best use of platform 5 and DMS on a site