Sign in to follow this  
pcgs

PlatformPro: base.css not seen after upgrade to 1.1.5

pcgs

I've installed PlatformPro 1.1.5 (yes the theme directory is named "platformpro") and yes, I have the child theme "platformbase" activated. When I open Appearance>Themes> in the WordPress admin area I see the base.css file with my styles there. But they no longer work. <http://handsonpaws.com/dog-trainer/> PS: When I use firebug this site does not see base.css Thanks.

mosley301

I have this same question. Before I upgrade to the new version I want to know if I just overwrite the platformpro folder with the new theme. I am using the child theme too and I dont want to lose any of my css or functions. Do I activate the newly updated theme then reactive my child? Thanks.

pcgs

Look inside your account page (AKA: Launchpad) you will see the download and a "Read Me" pdf. Download that for a bit of reassurance. But know that you aren't replacing your child theme which is in the "platformbase" folder. But something isn't working for me. I only replaced the platformpro folder. I've tried resetting the permalinks. Can't think of anything else to try. If you have your child theme activated you shouldn't have problems, but then as stated, I'm having problems with styles functions are fine.

pcgs

For the record, I reuploaded my entire WordPress installation and the problem went away. No settings needed to be changed.