• Similar Content

• jeomiland
      By jeomiland+
      Hi
      Have researched this in the forum and find a couple ancient posts from 2011 and 2014 apparently for pre-DMS2?
      Am using latest Wordpress  4.8.4 running DMS Version: 2.2.4 theme
      When in the editor (Chrome), the page looks fine, but when logged out and viewing individual posts, they show up twice - one in the column I have setup and a second time at bottom of content page but above footer???
      Each page has 2 columns, left column is biggest and contains wploop/content and comments. wpcontent loop is displaying a second time below both columns but ONLY when not in editor. While in editor, second wp content block does not appear???
      https://cassclayton.com/el-chapultapec/  is a post. You can get to it from NEWS | News/Blog dropdown menu, then choosing a post.
      The 2011, 2014 posts talk about going into Settings and adjusting the excerpts vs full settings, but can't find anywhere to do this in DMS???
      Not sure if this is a new issue or old one i just now noticed.

Best regards,
      John-eriK

• flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      I am working on a multisite installation and had some questions regarding the themeing options. All the sites will have the same structure but each individual site would need a different h1 font and link color. I had originally thought that I would program/edit the parent theme to have a certain set of templates, font sizes, etc. and then that would feed to all the individual sites where I could activate the child theme and use the child theme to define the individual sites' specific link color, heading fonts, etc. So, what I was shooting for was:
      Parent theme = shared by all sites
      Child theme = specific to the minor customizations on a per site basis.
      Is this possible? Am I misunderstanding how these would actually deploy to the different sites?
    • jagipson
      By jagipson+
      Should be a simple answer but not sure why its not doing this.  I have a child theme installed on pagelines 5 that has a hook so it will write over the theme css. Strange is that when I am on the frontend the code works but in the dashboard your theme takes over my code and its no where to be found. See examples attachments
      @Andrew @Danny

• dbrowne02
      By dbrowne02+
      Hi, I noticed that framework and pagelines.com child theme has a number of errors when run through themecheck. The others, like material and bootstrap, don't have any errors when run through theme check. Is there a way to get it so that there are no errors on the child theme?

• Grant Turck
      By Grant Turck+
      What file do I need to add code to in my pl-framework-pagelines child theme to insert script after opening body tag on every page?
      Can you someone provide me with the code also?