John Olsson

No global hashtags in Grams?

John Olsson

Does anyone now what's up with grams. The API works 'cause it shows my own pics, but if I choose a hashtag, no pics shows up?

Any ideas? Even on popular...

It says: "No Instagram items available."

Have you updated to the latest version? we just patched some things, Instagram always changing their API

John Olsson

Hello @Andrew!

Yes, added it fr.o.m. The extend-library!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hey there,
      I am working on BentleyRolling.com. I used grams on MoonbodySoul.com and all the images are cropped to a square, whether they are square or 4:5 when posted on instagram, they still get cropped to a square. This looks way better than some being squares and some being 4:5. Did something change since I designed MoonBodySoul.com with Platform5? Can you help me crop all images to a square on BentleyRolling.com 
      All the best,
    • claudedagenais
      By claudedagenais+
      Following the new policies with Instagram concerning their API feed should we understand that Grams is going to be retired now that it doesn't work anymore?
    • tristanrodgers
      By tristanrodgers+
      Hi there!
      I'd love to have some social media buttons in my navbar like my online-shop has!
      Can someone explain me how to create them? I tried a lot but don't know how to realize them...
      Greetings from Germany,
    • hungryitalian
      By hungryitalian
      Hopefully a quick and easy question.  How do I create margins in between the images in Grams?  I'd like it to look like this: http://sortedtravel.com/memoirs
    • nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      Since I installed W3 Total Cache I noticed that Grams stopped showing/fetching pictures. I wonder if this is some sort of conflict.
      Anybody experienced anything similar?
      My url is http://www.brucefans.net/